‘A’ for effort?
Middle school math teacher Mary Maloney allegedly offered oral sex to a police officer after being nabbed for a hit-and-run in Palm Beach County, Fla.
Maloney, 53, was arrested Sunday after she crashed her van into a pickup truck around 8:35 p.m., then took off, according to an arrest report obtained by the Sun Sentinel. A witness to the crash tracked Maloney’s car to a parking spot and then called police.
The arresting officer said he found an empty gallon jug of wine behind Maloney’s driver’s seat and “immediately smelled the strong odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from her person,” according to WPTV. The report states that her eyes were glassy, bloodshot, and partially closed.
The officer that drove Maloney to the police station noted that she asked him “How much do I need to pay you to just let me go? Don’t you understand I am a school teacher?”
She then allegedly offered to perform oral sex on him and allow him to fondle her breasts.
Maloney was charged with driving under the influence, leaving the scene of a crash with damage, resisting an officer without violence, driving with a suspended license and attempted bribery of a public servant.
- Teacher accused of bribery served jail time during 2010 school year (wpbf.com)
- Woman accused of beating up boyfriend with stick over bad oral sex (examiner.com)
- Pastor charged with having oral sex with underage victim (todayonline.com)
- Jurors hear accuser’s earliest accounts of alleged rape by Denver cop (denverpost.com)
- Top News: Undercover sting nabs teachers, 47 others planning to have sex with kids (cnn.com)
- Police: Man had oral sex with 15-year-old girl in Irvine (ocregister.com)