Meet Javier Dwayne Rouse!
Rouse, 33, of Mesa, Arizona has been arrested after allegedly punching his girlfriend’s six-year-old son in the chest at a daycare center in Mesa. Reports say that Rouse allegedly hit the boy after the child called another kid “an unacceptable name,”.
Also, according to an official police report, surveillance video of the incident shows the child flying “approximately four feet in the air” before landing directly on his buttocks and sliding up the wall, Geobeats reported.
Rouse was arrested last week on suspicion of aggravated assault on a vulnerable child.
Police said he admitted hitting the child, but “didn’t think he punched the child hard like an adult would be hit.”
- Police: Pennsylvania Man Punched Kids In Fight Over Cigarette Money (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Carver man charged with punching wife on Christmas Day; nine-year-old son called police (boston.com)
- Controversy after principal makes two boys hold hands in public after fight (nbclatino.com)
- Attacked because he was ginger: Watch moment man is viciously assaulted over his red hair (mirror.co.uk)
- Arizona woman jailed in Mira Mesa fight death (utsandiego.com)