In Florida is may be customary to even take your baby to a strip club. We’d have to look that one up.
A drunk Florida dad stumbled into a strip club’s liquor store on Sunday night and left his 11-month-old baby at the establishment, cops say.
Kenneth Rowe, 26, was reportedly wasted when he walked into Shark Lounge liquor store in Daytona Beach and asked a clerk to watch his baby boy, according to WFTV.
It’s unclear whether the clerk actually agreed, but Rowe nevertheless ditched the baby for the Shark Lounge gentleman’s club, which sits in the same building, the Sun-Sentinel reports.
The clerk called police and reported that the baby was hungry and had a rash on his face.
Cops caught up with Rowe and charged him with child neglect. The boy is now with the state Department of Children and Families.
The Shark Lounge, which promises “We Will Rock You” on its website, hails itself as Daytona Beach’s number-one class act and proclaims it “has always made the topic of conversation.”
- Police: Man Left Baby At Strip Club (fox4kc.com)
- Police: Baby left with liquor store clerk (upi.com)
- Police: Man Left Child At Liquor Store So He Could Visit Strip Club (foxcharlotte.com)
- Police: Man Abandons Child At Liquor Store, Returns Drunk To Pick Baby Up (tampa.cbslocal.com)
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Tampa strip club shooting (miamiherald.com)