A jail nurse could find her punishment hard to swallow if she’s convicted on charges stemming from allegations she gave a prisoner oral sex.
The Post Standard reports that Beth A. Ours, 37, of North Syracuse, was arrestedTuesday morning on a felony count of third-degree criminal sexual act. Ours’ alleged act was a crime because an inmate in a correctional facility is legally incapable of consenting to a sexual relationship with an employee while in custody.
The former inmate, whose name has not been released, told cops he and Ours continued their sexual relationship after he was released. He also said they smoked crack together at her home.
The former prisoner alleged that the sexual encounter in question took place in April.
The Post Standard previously reported that Ours could face up to four years in prison if convicted.
Barstool Sports isn’t so sure the law Ours is accused of breaking was meant for these types of situations.
“Just get rid of the law you have on your books which determines if a man was capable or incapable of consenting to a b—job. The answer is always 100 percent yes,” the author for Barstool writes.
- Rabbi ‘forced 12-year-old girl to perform oral sex on him after parents sent her for counseling after she questioned sect’s teachings by reading Cosmopolitan’ (dailymail.co.uk)
- HPV and Oral Sex (everydayhealth.com)
- Patrick Ada ‘raped single mother he met in nightclub because he felt entitled to after she led him on’ (thisismoney.co.uk)
- Ask Dr. Berman: I Never Reach Orgasm During Oral Sex (drlauraberman.com)
- Q&A: Is oral sex okay during pregnancy? | BabyZone (babyzone.com)