Hello all. We’ve slowed down the posts due to everyone getting their vacations in. We will return to normal by the first week in January.
Marijuana Found In Strawberries
Martin Rosas, of Dolton, Ill., was charged with possessing more than 5,000 grams of cannabis after police discovered the marijuana-stuffed strawberries in the man’s rental truck which, suspiciously, was not refrigerated despite the claim that it was being used to transport the frozen fruit, according to the Chicago Tribune.
Police followed the truck to a residence where they found 350 pounds of marijuana inside, the Chicago Sun-Times reports. Authorities found the remaining quantities of cannabis at Rosas’ residence and inside a warehouse on Chicago’s South Side.
- Police find $6.8 million in pot hidden in strawberries (foxnews.com)
- Man Charged With Hiding Pot In Frozen Strawberries (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Extra Extra: $6.8 Million In Marijuana Found Hidden Among Frozen Strawberries (chicagoist.com)
- Huge Marijuana Field Found On Chicago’s South Side (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Uncle Sam and marijuana (newsobserver.com)
- Medical marijuana for a child with leukemia (oregonlive.com)
- Illinois Lawmakers Take Up Medical-Marijuana Debate (chicago.cbslocal.com)