“Mr. McDonald followed his ex-wife along a number of streets. She parked in McDonald’s in Westwood Cross and he followed her in,” said prosecutor Julie Farbrace.
This is Kent reports that the restraining order was issued against McDonald after he allegedly assaulted his wife and another woman.
McDonald was given an 86-day sentence for violating the restraining order and is forbidden from contacting his wife for three years.
“He regrets the incident,” said defendant Will Bodiam “The defendant takes responsibility for the breach. He said to me he is totally remorseful about the whole situation.”
- Original Ronald McDonald Will Give You Nightmares (webpronews.com)
- Ronald McDonald sentenced for breaching restraining order – at a McDonald’s (mirror.co.uk)
- McDonald’s Customer Stops Alleged Robber (wsaz.com)
- How McDonald’s Makes Their Fries (formatmag.com)
- All McDonalds Are Not Born Equal (whyirideharleys.wordpress.com)
- Irish people spent €209 million at Mc Donalds last year (newstalk.ie)