Hello and welcome to September of 2012. It’s been a hot Summer and so much has gone on — Hurricane Isaac, Mitt Romney, Lindsey Lohan (again), drought, and this heat. So we begin September with a hot story we ripped off from the AP wire. And if it’s hot enough for them, then it’s hot enough for the redneck at his desk that was found giggling while sitting at his computer. And we knew it was the right story to print when he stuck his head up over his partition and said, “Hey Guys! You gotta see this loser!”
Then after he actually read the story he dropped the excitement by telling us, “Reminds me of my mother.”
EPPING, N.H. (AP) — Authorities say a New Hampshire woman has been arrested four times in 26 hours for blasting the AC/DC song “Highway to Hell” and other loud music from her home and for throwing a frying pan.
Police first issued a warning to Joyce Coffey on Tuesday afternoon at her home in Epping. They say they were called back an hour later and arrested her for the loud music.
Police say Coffey was arrested again five hours later. She was released and arrested again before dawn Wednesday over more loud music.
Police arrested her again after her nephew said he tried to remove some of his belongings from her house and she threw the frying pan at him.
Coffey was jailed Friday and couldn’t be reached for comment. WMUR-TV reports a judge has recommended she use headphones.
- AC/DC Brian Johnson Becomes Radio DJ (noise11.com)
- Police: NH woman arrested 4 times in 26 hours (hosted.ap.org)
- AC/DC – Live In London – 1976 – Past Daily Backstage Weekend (pastdaily.com)
- Will Paul Ryan’s iPod playlist alienate ZZ Top voting bloc? (twitchy.com)
- Computer Virus Causes Iranian Nuclear Facility Computers To Play AC/DC’s “Thunderstruck” (metalinjection.net)