Russell Neff is accused of breaking and entering into a home in Salisbury, Md., but it’s what he allegedly did after he was inside that will likely give homeowner the willies for years to come.
Officials said that after Neff, 22, broke into the home on Wednesday and made himself comfortable by stripping down to his underwear and went into the kitchen to cook a chicken pot pie belonging to the victim, WBAL-TV reported.
“We found the individual in question quite comfortable in the homeowner’s leather recliner, only in his underwear, licking on the remote control and waiting for a chicken pot pie he had found in the freezer to be done out of the microwave,” Lt. Tim Robinson of the Wicomico County Sheriff’s Office told WBOC-TV.
Neff initially resisted arrest but was eventually taken into custody and charged with burglary, theft of a chicken pot pie, malicious destruction of property and resisting arrest.
He’s currently at the Wicomico County Detention Center with bail set at $250,000.
- Police: Burglar strips into undies, cooks chicken pot pie (wbaltv.com)
- Russell Neff exposes himself during Salisbury burglary (wjla.com)
- Police: Burglar found in Md. home cooking pot pie (washingtonpost.com)
- Chicken Pot Pie Burglar: Man Accused Of Breaking Into Home, Baking Pie (huffingtonpost.com)
- How buying the right underwear can help you save (savingsmaster.com)
- Your Guide to Incontinence Underwear (everydayhealth.com)