This is one of those “stupid pet tricks” that’s entertaining to us, but must be something closely resembling Hell for its owners.
Let’s just cut to the chase: this bird can sing the theme song from “The Addams Family,” complete with finger-snaps (in the form of clicks with its beak). It’s pretty impressive, but assuming that Sunny doesn’t know the meaning of “one and done,” imagine what it’s like for the person who taught it to sing? One YouTuber’s comment sums it up pretty well:
“Press the replay button about a thousand times. This is what it’s like to own this bird (O_o).”
Watch the video above (trust us, once is enough) and leave your thoughts in the comments.
- She’s creepy and she’s kooky: Jessie J does Addams Family (thesun.co.uk)
- Moody: Addams Family Funnier Than Broadway Version (denver.cbslocal.com)
- Uncle Fester Steals The Show In ‘The Addams Family’ (denver.cbslocal.com)
- Robert Trussell | Touring ‘Addams Family’ musical undergoes therapy (kansascity.com)
- Robert Trussell | Macabre ‘Addams Family’ musical is first class (kansascity.com)