The canaries are valued at $30 each, which means the thefts were worth about $15,000 in all.
Police on Wednesday asked the public for help in identifying the suspects. Authorities say images of the suspects selling the birds were captured by video surveillance cameras.
Police were able to recover about 150 birds.
- Thieves steal batteries from vehicles at RTD parking lots (kdvr.com)
- Va. police seek pair who stole hospital’s X-ray film (washingtonpost.com)
- Thieves stealing 3rd-row seats from Dallas SUVs (click2houston.com)
- Marijuana grow house found as police search for electricity thieves (khou.com)
- Dirt crime: Wichita Falls seeking plant thieves (sfgate.com)