Neigh means no!
Police were called to the Perry County farm for a possible break-in at around 1 a.m. on May 2. The barn’s owner told police that an employee spotted Johnson in the stables after alarms were tripped.
Johnson told officers he had been job-hunting at the barn previously and did not realize the time. He also said he had been at the barn for an hour and had licked a horse, according to a previous Pennlive.com story.
Johnson’s case comes on the heels of a story earlier this year about a man who was accused of receiving oral sex from a horse, but was not charged under the state’s recently passed bestiality law because of an apparent oral sex loophole in the ordinance.
- STUDY: Oral Sex Cures Morning Sickness (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Local DJ Arrested For Giving Oral Sex To Sleeping Victims (hot1079philly.com)
- DJ Breaks Into Homes of Sleeping Partiers to Perform Oral Sex [Video] (wild941.cbslocal.com)
- Gay ‘Oral Sex Bandit’ Sneaks Into Homes, Performs Sex Act On Sleeping Men (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Is Oral Sex allowed in Islaam? (muslimfaith.wordpress.com)
- Woman accused of biting boyfriend during oral sex, Wichita police say (kansas.com)