Check out: http://mapsu.org/
The following article from http://www.myvag.net/pee/standing/
Basic tutorial for women to pee standing
- Prepare: put up the toilet seat and adjust your clothes to get them out of the way (pants down, skirts up, underwear down or to the side as you prefer). Wash your hands if you’ve been into hot chilis, motor oil, or germ phobias.
- Use your fingers to spread your inner labia apart and slightly up. This is the action that prevents peeing down your leg or in a big spray, and it takes a little trial and error. See below for tips.
- Pee forcefully and steadily, right to the end, then stop completely. If you taper off, you will dribble.
- Wipe yourself if necessary.
- Return your toilet seat and clothing to their standard, locked positions and wash your hands.
Tips and troubleshooting for peeing standing up
To get a smooth stream of urine, as opposed to one that goes down your leg or sprays in all directions, adjust the way you spread your lips (inner labia). Many women need to lift the labia up to get a smooth stream, but I don’t. Spreading too far or not far enough can make your urine spray. It just takes a little practice to get a feel for what works.
To aim, steer with your hips, not by pulling on your labia. Pulling your labia out of their optimal position can cause your urine to spray. Consistent bladder pressure also helps with aim.
Tidy places to practice are in the shower (use the drain as a practice target) or outside.
In about 1998 I learned to pee standing from a tutorial at restrooms.org that now redirects to the commercial TravelMate site. To make sure the technique remains freely available, I posted my own tutorial.
The entertaining tale of The Princess and the Pee contains a reprint of the restrooms.org tutorial, from which I learned.
THE FOLLOWING IS FROM http://www.femalefreedom.ca/
Pmates give women the freedom to discreetly pee standing up
Have you ever found yourself in a dirty, unhygienic port-a-potty?
Have you ever had a full bladder with no bathroom in sight?
Have you ever been afraid to pull down your pants to squat and pee and risk being seen or peeing on your shoes?
Then the P-Mate is for you!
- The P-Mate is a revolutionary way for women to pee discreetly without having to pull down their pants and squat.
- The P-Mate allows women to pee standing up.
- The P-Mate is the most amazing female urinary device.
- The P-Mate gives women the freedom to pee like men.
- The P-Mate is clean and hygienic.
- The P-Mate is covered with a 4-leaf clover design as it is good luck to have one with you when you are in need.
- The P-Mate does NOT get all wet and soggy after use. You can easily slip it back into a pocket or bag for later disposal if you are outdoors where there is no garbage can.
The P-Mate is basically like a cardboard shoe with the toe cut off. You place the entrance of the ‘shoe’ directly under your urethra, between your legs, pee into the shoe and then make sure that the hole at the toe end is funnelling the urine out somewhere other than on your feet.
Editor’s Note: As an odd side of the spectrum, I actually prefer to pee sitting down.